Click here to download PDF.
George Bouri has 25 years of combined senior-level management consulting and corporate experience with a proven track record in leading global blue-chip companies to financial and operational success. His expertise is focused on the fundamentals of business transformation, specifically aimed at addressing people/organizational, workplace, change management, process improvement, performance management and data & technology enablement.
In his most recent role, Bouri served as the Global Managing Principal of Trascent Management Consulting, LLC and a Member of the Board. Some of his accomplishments while at Trascent, include:
- Provided global leadership for the firm across a broad range of operational and market-facing activities
- Responsible for the Firm’s Finance, HR and IT functions, Marketing & Conferences and the rebranding from UMS Advisory to Trascent
- Created a number of new internal positions (Global Finance Director & Controller, Business Operations Manager, IT Operations Manager, etc.) and engineered the outsourcing of HR and IT infrastructure to ADP Total Source and Dataprise, respectively, while hiring Amper Eisner as independent Accountants and Tax Advisors
- Implemented the move of its Corporate Headquarters from Arlington, VA to Summit, NJ
- Responsible for driving global growth strategies, building client solutions, and broadening its service offerings from its traditional sourcing and IFM roots to a full-service Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Consultancy
- Acquired IWMSConnect to drive the data & technology enablement service offering, while recruiting 30+ management consultants from blue-chip consulting firms to diversify services and skill-sets
- Under his leadership, revenues more than tripled, and retention and morale were greatly improved. Bouri accounted for more than 70% of revenues through preexisting client relationships
- Injected a significant number of new account relationships into the Firm including BASF, Capital One, Covidien-Medtronic, The Hartford Financial Services and Thomson Reuters
- Maintained global account level responsibilities for strategic clients, including BASF, Bristol Myers Squibb, Capital One, Covidien-Medtronic, The Hartford Financial Services and Thomson Reuters
Prior to joining Trascent Management Consulting, Bouri served as Senior Vice President of Global Shared Services and Real Estate & Facilities for Time Warner Inc., where in an effort to more efficiently manage enabling function resources across the company, he spearheaded the creation of a center-led organization that represented a first across the Time Warner companies and became the blueprint for other shared services initiatives to follow.
Over the course of his career, Bouri has held senior management positions at blue-chip companies, including Deloitte Consulting, Andersen Business Consulting, Sun Microsystems, Hewlett-Packard and Richard Ellis (now CBRE). While at Deloitte, he orchestrated business transformation initiatives for numerous clients resulting in significant efficiency gains and profitability improvements, including American Express, AIG/Chartis Insurance, Citigroup, DuPont, GE, Merck, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters, Turner Broadcasting and Warner Bros. among others. With an emphasis on business transformation and through innovative capital asset and workplace programs, clients experienced reductions in cost and in employee turnover while gaining major improvements in employee productivity, job satisfaction and overall business performance.
Bouri has been frequently featured on broadcast media and quoted in national media publications, such as The Wall Street Journal, Chief Executive Magazine, Forbes, Fortune Magazine and The San Francisco Chronicle as well as many leading industry journals. He often serves as a keynote speaker, moderator, and panelist at conferences and is a visiting faculty member at numerous academic institutions. He has published multiple articles on his fields of expertise, including business transformation, operational improvement, corporate real estate & facilities management, change management, and shared services.
Bouri received a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Denver, Daniels School of Business and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) from the University of Wisconsin. He is a member of CoreNet Global, SIG (Sourcing Interest Group) and IFMA (International Facilities Management Association). He also serves as an Advisory Board Member to The Outside of the Box, LLC and the American Sommelier Association, while volunteering during his spare time to a number of charities and not-for-profit organizations. Bouri lives with his wife and three sons in the New York City Area.